The North West Leicestershire Active Together team offers a varied range of physical activities covering different areas of the district to suit all ages and tastes.
Our key aim is to co-ordinate and increase opportunities for all residents in North West Leicestershire to participate in physical activity sessions in varied community venues and outdoors for you to take part in either for free or at a small fee.
- Physical Activities for Under 5 - Active Tots, Buggycise
- Exercise Referral and Cardiac Rehabilitation sessions
- Walk, Run and Cycle Activities
- Cancer Wellness
- Falls Prevention
- Mobility Classes
- Health Events
- Fit 4 Business
If you would like further information please Contact Zara Barnes (Tel 01530 454606 or email@example.com), Emily Rodbourne (Tel 01530 454755 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Chris Mawbey (Tel 01530 454785 or email@example.com) or complete the form below.
Remember…just 30 minutes a day of moderate intensity physical activity can benefit your health significantly!
There is compelling evidence to show that:
- Physically active children and young people are more likely to do better academically;
- An active population drives a stronger economy and has a positive effect on employability;
- An active lifestyle has been shown to maintain and improve physical health and mental wellbeing;
- Active workplaces do better;
- Sport can also provide positive activity for young people and so help reduce risk taking behaviour, crime and anti-social behaviour;
- Those who play sport and are active are healthier, happier and more likely to be successful in academic and professional life.
What you do is up to YOU!
Check us out on Facebook here >>> ActiveTogether Nwl
Alternatively please complete the form below and one of the team will contact you.