What is the Club Activ8 Scheme?
The scheme is currently running at a number of schools within the District. Once on board young people at those schools will receive weekly points during term time based on the price of a Junior swim e.g. 27 points (£2.70). For those aged 14 plus, weekly points are currently based on entry to the fitness suite e.g. 43 points (£4.25). For those aged 16 plus, weekly points again based on entry to the fitness suite e.g. 68 points (£6.80).
These can be spent at:
- Hermitage Leisure Centre, Whitwick - 01530 811215
- Hood Park Leisure Centre, Ashby - 01530 412181
These points can be used weekly or saved to pay for more expensive activities, 1 point = 10p
For any other information please contact Michael Lidwell on email@example.com or telephone on 01530 811215/ 412181. Mobile 07591953057
What can Club Activ8 points buy?
- Points can be used to pay for selected activities at the leisure centres and these are detailed in the Leisure Centre Fees and Charges, After School Activities and Schools Out leaflets, just look out for the symbol. To keep up to date with where you can use your points, log on to
- To use available points simply show the Club Activ8 card at chosen Leisure Centre Reception. They can also inform you how many points are available.
- Points are only valid for one school term and any not used are reset to zero at the start of the new school term.
- Part payment is not allowed for any activity and places on courses/classes are based on a first come basis.
How do I sign up?
Once you have received a yellow form from one of the participating schools you can choose to join up be taking the form to Hood Park, Hermitage, Ibstock or Measham Leisure Centres or alternatively complete the on-line form making sure you include the card number you have been supplied with. Please pick either the Hood Park or Hermitage page and your details will be sent to that leisure centre to be entered onto the system. Please allow 7 days for on-line join.