Club Matters Return to Play Resources
Posted: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:28
This week saw the return of organised outdoor sport and physical activity, plus indoor activity for people with disabilities.
Club Matters have added an overview of the Return to Play resources and wider guidance available on their Coronavirus hub page here: https://learn.sportenglandclubmatters.com/course/view.php?id=71
- 'Understanding your People' guide.
- 'Promoting Social Distancing' guide and checklist.
- 'Creating a risk assessment' guidance.
- 'Creating a Risk Register' template and user guide.
- 'Re-opening toolkit' - each of the above resources feeds into the toolkit.
- Guidance on 'Supporting Mental Wellbeing' during the pandemic.
- 'Improving your communications' guidance and Communications Plan template.
- Return to Play video series is also available on Youtube, exploring how multi-sport club Peterborough Town Sports Club approached their return across its different sections last year.
- Return to Sport and Physical Activity survey, which looked at how participants and volunteers felt about returning last year, can also be explored for insight into what impacted people's willingness to come back.
- There is also a range of further guidance on the Coronavirus hub, including signposting to helpful information and resources from partner organisations.